Friday, June 26, 2009

summer daze









A jolly day in the part with my friend Matt.
This morning I was sifting through all my clothes and had the eternal debate: too many clothes and nothing to wear. I wanted to capture that easiness of French woman, just throw something on and look fabulous, blah blah blah you know the deal. I liked the idea of something layered, but I wanted to keep it light for summer. I ended up searching through my sister's closet and found this little gray dress from Urban Outfitters. And then I threw my lightest tank over for a little more interest.

I think it works nicely for just a little stroll in the park. Have a good day mes amies!



gray dress, Urban Outfitters; random white tank; gray shoes from Paris; vintage purse; sunglasses, Missoni.




No comments:

Post a Comment