Tuesday, June 9, 2009

ah oui, monsieur lacroix




ahhh... My lovely new vintage find: a lovely to wear sheer silk vintage Christian Lacroix top.
Wearing it feels like summer.

My co-designer friend is back from her six week Europe trip (which, may I say, I must kill her out of jealousy). We are FINALLY getting back to work on our collection after a long break and I am ridiculously excited. So hopefully this means we can actually get to work meeting some buyers and and store owners to pitch our collection to them. It's basically a mix of reconstructed vintage and secondhand clothes with new details and trims. So yeah... I'll post some pictures from our little photo shoot soon.
For the time being.. I'm gonna watch the food network in my lovely new top and dream of delicious food.


top, Christian Lacroix; cardigan, H&M men's; jeans, Club Monaco; black shoes, H&M; necklace, vintage.

No comments:

Post a Comment