Wednesday, June 10, 2009

afternoon in the park



Me and le bf took the dog for a little afternoon walk in the park.

I feel inspired today! I'm putting together a graphic novel and I'd love to be able to capture a subtle mood in it... almost like a soft-focus photograph in comic book form if that makes any sense...
I'm trying to keep it very story based, while creating 'sweet' detailed ink drawings to go with...
nothing too fluffy though. I hate things that are overly fussy. Same with clothes and design. Keep things simple. Variations on a theme. Basics, staples. That I think is the essence of good photography. Just the necessary elements and nothing more.


jacket, Toronto boutique; tee, Urban Outfitters; shorts, Gap; thigh highs, H&M; boots, vintage; sunglasses, Chanel

No comments:

Post a Comment