Wednesday, June 3, 2009

she comes in colours everywhere



Chic on the cheap: I am so budget today.

Le boyfriend is coming over so we can begin our culinary adventure into the world of risotto. I am quite excited as to whether or not it'll turn out since it's supposed to be one of the hardest things to make... We'll see.
Here's what we're making, Jamie Oliver would be proud:


Roasted mushroom risotto with parsley and parmesan.

Cooking with friends is honestly one of the best things you can do. Get a bunch of silly people together, go grocery shopping at an outdoor market if you can, cook cook cook.
I swear, best thing ever. I'm so glad I talked my boyfriend into it too. I've gotta teach him how to cook before he goes back to his NYC apartment with THREE MALE ROOMATES. Somehow I can't quite imagine them spending their afternoons in the kitchen.


velvet jacket, Bitten by SJP; coral top, H&M; jeans, Nitrogen; patent shoes, Payless.



No comments:

Post a Comment