Sunday, May 23, 2010

prints for sale!

Good morning!
I'm off to work, but I'd thought I'd let you guys know I'll be selling my work on Etsy soon! Yay!
They are all limited edition prints (one of five), and they all come framed and signed. The frames are 12 x 10" and come in two different styles. The frames all have stands and hooks at the back so you can either hang them or stand them up.
They will be for sale on Etsy for $59 plus shipping.
OR if you live in Toronto, you can come by Frock (Roncesvales and Pearson) where they will also be for sale soon!

Just wanted to give you guys a heads up! Also, if there is any piece on either my portfolio website or older blog posts that you would like to order, please send me an email and I'd be happy to send you a framed print!
stefanie.ayoub@ryerson.ca


*Edit : If you're in Toronto, come to Worn journal's Pin up Party Down issue 10 release!!! I'm so excited to say that BOTH my pin designs will be for sale!
Also, Worn was recently mentioned on Style Rookie as one of her favourite magazines... yay!



1 comment:

  1. These are gorgeous! Just wanted you to know how much we loooove them!

    ReplyDelete