Saturday, August 7, 2010

summertime and the livin' is easy








It's crazy how fast the summer is just slipping away, I feel like it's barely even begun! To repress my sadness over the end of summer (and beginning of school arg) I was nostalgically going through old photos of summers past and I found a couple of gems.
Good memories of potato salad picnics, midnight dress up parties, biking through the city, and just doing pretty much nothing overall. Makes me wanna jump in my car with a suitcase full of bathing suits and head to the ocean for a month. Oh well. I'll have to be content to sit around on my porch all day instead. Can't wait for tomorrow, hooray for having Sundays off!














Me today wearing my mom's lovely new lace top that I couldn't resist stealing and her black satin heels, Mango jeans, and Chanel sunglasses.








1 comment:

  1. looks like a fab evening.
    you look Beautiful. :) i love ruffles and earnest hemingway too. :)

    ReplyDelete