Wednesday, July 7, 2010

etsytastic


Please excuse my lame title. I couldn't think of anything else...
I'm excited to post that my friend Sarah has finally uploaded some of her amazing vintage finds onto her Etsy! Now there are even more beautiful clothes for me to covet and potentially pull out the darned credit card for. Sigh.
She asked me to model a few of the pieces over the weekend and here are the ones she's posted so far but look forward to loooots more. She's got quite the treasure trove!


http://ny-image1.etsy.com/il_fullxfull.156517241.jpg
A crazy printed poodle skirt cut from an old dress. C'mon. Too good.


http://ny-image3.etsy.com/il_fullxfull.156531491.jpg
I literally adoreddddd these shorts. They're the cutest summery colour, the waist can be adjusted with hidden buttons and they're just the right ratio of high waisted to longer length. Love 'em.



I'm almost gonna be late for work, so here is a little piece I'm finishing up for my friend Brooke's zine.


No comments:

Post a Comment