Saturday, May 30, 2009

home is where the heart is






elements of my future home/things that i must have.

I love the lamp with the tea cups, I've seen a lot of those kinds of found object light fixtures over the last few years, and I think they're so brilliant.
I half tried to make one for my boyfriend for his birthday but it fully did not work.
I bought all these random things from Value Village and attempted to drill through them...
so many things went wrong with that plan.
Christien Meindertsma's giant knit rug is also completely amazing.


I especially love the plates display, it's my goal to find a bunch of cool antique plates like that,
mismatched and cheap!! hopefully... I'm trawling Kensington market today, maybe something will pop up.

images:
houseandhome
anthropologie
the design files

No comments:

Post a Comment