Wednesday, January 18, 2012

rose-coloured


Lilogi.com has a wonderful feature called Design/Inspire, on which they feature various fashion students' work. I was lucky enough to be selected to contribute for their pink week!

Considering shades of rose are my favourite colours (you may have noticed), I was super excited to do a sort of self-portrait of myself in my favourite sweater...

I was also feeling a little Sonic Youth, given the best line ever from Dirty Boots is "pinking out the day/dreaming out the crazy way"



Dirty Boots - Sonic Youth

Here we go to another candle I know
All the girls there playin' on a jelly roll

Time to take a ride, time to take it in a midnite eye
And if you wanna go, get on below
Pinking out the day, dreaming out the crazy way
Finger on the love, it's all above

Everywhere it's six-sex-six by luck
A satellite wish will make it just enough
You'll be making out with a witch in a coffee truck

Time to rock the road and tell the story of the jelly rollin'
Dirty boots are on, hi di ho
Pinking out the black, dreaming in a crack
Satan got her tongue, now it's undone

I got some dirty boots
I got some dirty boots



Listen here



No comments:

Post a Comment